The Weekly BJ Podcast- Episode 20: ASK BJ
This is a 90-minute podcast answering 12 burning questions from our valued members. Even if you didn't personally ask these questions, there's plenty of golden nuggets you can pull from this episode.
The topics covered include:
- Can I have BBQ chicken every day?
- How do I develop the V-cut in my arms/shoulders?
- Is alcohol acceptable?
- Any pre-workout recommendations?
- Is it okay if my legs are constantly tired but not sore?
- Is there such a thing as too much intensity?
- What's more important- calories or food quality?
- How do you meal prep differently for gainz?
- What should I do if I'm frustrated with a certain exercise?
- Any options for the morbidly obese?
- How should I best set goals for gainz?
- How can I break past my barrier with pullups?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to answer them on upcoming podcast or a video if it's better suited for a visual reply.